3 Days Tsavo East And Amboseli (Kilimanjaro Safaris)
Early morning pick up to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via Aruba Dam to either of the following: Ashnil aruba lodge, voi safari lodge, voi wildlife lodge, voi wildlife manyatta luxury tents.
|Destination||Nairobi – Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara Safari|
|Departure Time||01 April, 2021 10.00AM|
|Return Time||08 April, 2021 10.00AM|
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- All transport and game drives will be in a 4×4 Tour Van with an open roof top and English speaking safari-guide. A vehicle can take a maximum of 6 people each guaranteed a window seat.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Items of a personal nature
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
- Personal needs
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
Travel With Bus
Early morning pick up to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via Aruba Dam to either of the following: Ashnil aruba lodge, voi safari lodge, voi wildlife lodge, voi wildlife manyatta luxury tents,ashnil aruba luxury tents all in tsavo east (you can choose). Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Early morning Break fast, After breakfast game drive en-route to Tsavo East for Amboseli National Park to arrive with a short game drive in time for lunch, check in at either of the following: Kibo safari camp, amboseli serena lodge, Oltukai lodge, Amboseli Sentrim camp, Kilima camp (you can choose), have lunch and rest. Afternoon game at The park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Dinner and overnight at your lodge/camp.
Early morning breakfast. Morning game drive in Amboseli National Park, check out and proceed to Mombasa. Stop over for Lunch at Voi lion hill camp then proceed to your coastal hotel arriving in the late afternoon drop off at your respective hotel.
|2 Persons||$ 450|
|4 Persons||$ 450|
|KIDS 3-12 YEARS||$ 50% of adult cost|