3 Days Mombasa To Maasai Mara Air Safari
Fly to Maasai mara national reserve .The Maasai Mara is named after the maasai people that inhabit the region and the Mara River which snakes through the reserve. It is home to the ‘big five’ amongst many other species making a Maasai Mara safari tour one of the most popular destination and activities in Kenya . The Maasai Mara also plays host to the incredible spectacle of the annual wildebeest migration . The area has an amazing concentration of wildlife, particularly when the migratory wildebeest and zebras are grazing the lush plains from June to October. Surrounding the Maasai Mara National Reserve are a number of private conservancies of varying sizes owned by Maasai communities.
|Destination|| Mombasa To Maasai Mara Air Safari|
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- All transport and game drives will be in a 4×4 Tour Van with an open roof top and English speaking safari-guide. A vehicle can take a maximum of 6 people each guaranteed a window seat.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Items of a personal nature
Travel With Air
06:00hrs: You will be picked up from your hotel for the transfer to the Airport for your flight to the Masai Mara.07:30hrs: Depart on a scheduled flight to the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Weather permitting you will have aerial views of the Mount Kilimanjaro and the Great Rift Valley and the scenic geological occurrences including sights of the beautiful Great Rift Valley lakes.. Arrive at the Masai Mara airstrip at approximately 10:00 hrs. You will be received at the airstrip for a transfer to Lodge/Camp on 4×4 Safari Land cruiser and enjoy a short safari game drive en-route to your Masai Mara Safari Lodge for check-in and lunch. Short rest will be followed by an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a Masai Mara Luxury Safari Lodge or Camp.
Full Day Spent in the Masai Mara; pre-breakfast game drive. Proceed for another safari game drive which takes you till lunch time. Afternoon game viewing till 6:00 pm. Back to the camp/Lodge. Dinner and overnight at a Masai Mara Luxury Safari Lodge or Camp.Optional full day safari game drive in Masai Mara with picnic lunch. Other activities at extra cost may include visit to Masai Village or engage in an early morning balloon safari
You will have an early morning pre-breakfast safari game viewing drive. We will then return to the Lodge/Camp for breakfast then leave for another game drive viewing at 10:00hrs returning to the Lodge in time for lunch.After lunch, transfer to the airstrip for your scheduled flight to Mombasa Airport.14:00 hrs: Depart from Masai Mara.16:00 hrs: Arrive at Mombasa Airport, where you will be recieved and transferred to your hotel.