2 Days Tsavo East And West Safari
Safari to Tsavo west National Park begins with a dawn pick up from our Mombasa and Coast beach hotels. Depart the Kenya Coast for the inland Kenya safari tour via the Mombasa -Nairobi highway. We commence game viewing drives on entry at the Tsavo East concentrating on the Aruba dam and Kanderi swamp areas of the park where higher number of game are bound to be spotted.
|Destination||Tsavo East And West Safari From Mombasa|
|Departure Time||01 April, 2021 10.00AM|
|Return Time||08 April, 2021 10.00AM|
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- All transport and game drives will be in a 4×4 Tour Van with an open roof top and English speaking safari-guide. A vehicle can take a maximum of 6 people each guaranteed a window seat.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Items of a personal nature
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
- Personal needs
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
Travel With Bus
Safari to Tsavo west National Park begins with a dawn pick up from our Mombasa and Coast beach hotels.Depart the Kenya Coast for the inland Kenya safari tour via the Mombasa -Nairobi highway. We commence game viewing drives on entry at the Tsavo East concentrating on the Aruba dam and Kanderi swamp areas of the park where higher number of game are bound to be spotted.We transverse this great expanse of wildlife kingdom on game and scenery viewing drives.Later, we settle for a buffet lunch while game watching or enjoying the views of the savannah plains.We depart the Tsavo East for the scenic Tsavo West commencing game viewing on entry. We take to the plains for a visit to the Rhino Sanctuary and more game viewing drives returning to our Tsavo West safari lodge or tented camp for dinner and overnight stay.
“The early bird catches the worm”.We test this old age saying by embarking on an early pre-breakfast game viewing drive.We catch the sunrise with its splendor as the drama of the wild unfolds amid the freshness and beauty of the morning.We are the spectators to the grazers and the hunters as nature moves on unperturbed by our presence.We return to our Lodge / camp for breakfast.We will be out again game viewing as we head to the Mzima springs where we disembark and explore on foot this natural haven where we view hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish and a variety of bird species.The greenery surrounding the springs is a welcome contrast to the harsh terrain that forms the bulk of Tsavo West.
| 2 Persons|| $ 580|
| 4 Persons|| $ 510|
| KIDS 3-12 YEARS|| $ 50% of adult cost|