2 Days/ 1 Night Maasai Mara National Reserve Budget Safari
This 2-day short safari to Masai Mara specifically targets tourists on business or short time visit to Kenya and still wants to fuse in some safari time before catching a flight back home or those on a limited budget yet want to sample this wonderland. The accommodation is at a tented camp and can be customized to your liking.
| Maasai Mara National Reserve Budget Safari
| Yes Required
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- All transport and game drives will be in a 4×4 Tour Van with an open roof top and English speaking safari-guide. A vehicle can take a maximum of 6 people each guaranteed a window seat.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Items of a personal nature
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
- Personal needs
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
Travel By Air
This morning we drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch en route, proceed to Masai Mara and relax before departing for the afternoon game run. The Mara Game Reserve–one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. Residents among the Park’s are: Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousands of plain game including Impala, Zebra, Topi, both Thomson’s and grants Gazelles.Accommodation @ Mara Sidai Tented Camp
Enjoy a quick cup of coffee/ Tea, then set out for a morning game drive. Here we find the Old Africa of the movies, with rolling grasslands dotted by acacia trees and sweeping plains teeming with wildlife. No matter how much you have thought about Africa, this is more than you expected—and the ideal backdrop for a hot air balloon expedition. After a full English breakfast back at the camp, depart for Nairobi by road.