Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East national park which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via Aruba Dam to Ashnil Aruba Camp .Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later dinner and overnight at the Ashnil Aruba Camp
Early morning Break fast ,After breakfast game en-route Leave Tsavo East for Amboseli National Park to arrive with a short game drive in time for lunch ,check in at Oltukai Lodge have lunch and rest .Afternoon game drive at the park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Dinner and overnight at Oltukai Lodge.
Early morning game drive return to your camp for breakfast, after breakfast check out of the park and depart for Nairobi. Arrive in time for lunch at the Carnivore restaurant afterwards drop off at your respective hotel.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature