Nairobi National Park night drives allow you to experience the national park in a way that you have never seen it before. As soon as the sun sets, the park becomes a whole new place, as the nocturnal animals begin to emerge, hunt and explore.
Each tour is led by an experienced driver, in a land cruiser fitted with a powerful spotlight, so that you don’t have to miss a second of the animal activity. Your game ranger will help you look for animals such as zebras, rhinos, lions, leopards, wildebeest, dik diks, owls and many more.
Night game drives give you the perfect opportunity to see the big cats in action. Lions sleep all day, preparing for their hunt around sunset. The cats are most active during the period of the night tours, allowing you to get a full insight into their behavior in the wild.
The Nairobi National Park night game drive departs at 19:00 hours and finishes at 22:00, in time for your evening meal at the hotel. However, in the case that guests wish to extend their night drive, it is our pleasure to stay out later.
- Children below 6 years are not permitted
- Nairobi National Park Night Game Drives lasts for two + hours
- Departs daily at 1900
Nairobi National Park Night Game Drives Rates include:
- Price per person
- Kenya Wildlife Service Night Game Ranger
- Night Game driving at Nairobi National Park
- Night Park Fee of 25 US Dollars Per Person
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Nairobi
- Park entry fees of 50 US Dollars Per Person, service charge and taxes
- Professional English speaking guides.