Depart Nairobi for Mount Kenya National Park. Stop over at Karatina market one of the agricultural zones of central Kenya. The market is the largest fresh food market in East Africa.
Lunch at your Mount Kenya safari Lodge. Afternoon relaxation or wildlife viewing from the balconies of your safari lodge.
Dinner and overnight at Serena Mountain lodge.
Proceed to the Samburu Game Reserve after breakfast. The drive through the highlands to the semi-arid frontier of Kenya is breath-taking.
Arrive Samburu for lunch. Afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner and overnight at your samburu safari lodge/ tented camp.
Day will be spent at the Samburu game reserve with unlimited game viewing drives along the banks of the Ewaso nyiro River.
Meals and overnight at your samburu lodge / tented camp.
Early morning game views drive at the Samburu game reserve.
Breakfast at your samburugame reserve safari lodge/ tented camp.
Depart Samburu game reserve for Nairobi.
Lunch stop along the nairobi samburu safari roure.
Arrive Nairobi in the late afternoon.
Sharing for 2
Sharing for 4
Kids upto 12 years
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature